How Birds are Damaging your PropertyOn October 28, 2017 by Pamela Clarke
Identifying a bird problem in your house is quite easier than finding a solution to it! Birds could be spotted easily as they are not small and they do make a lot of noise and hence missing them is almost impossible. There are other ways you could identify there could be bird problem in your house and manage to call a professional pest bird control glasgow to get rid of them –
- If you notice a huge number of birds flying around your house. If you see that their activities have increased suddenly around your house and it looks abnormal, it means a bird problem.
- If you observe bird droppings on your attic, on your vehicles and terrace. If you see frequent bird droppings even on the cloths rail that you have left out to dry!
- If you see that the amount of debris that has been collecting on your ledges are huge.
- If you hear noisy birds around too much very frequently!
Why Birds could be Dangerous?
Having pet birds could be a nice hobby and makes it pleasant for people. But bird problem is entirely different and needs immediate intervention. Not only do they build nests in all cozy places, they collect debris and drop everywhere which could be unhygienic.
- Birds carry lice, ticks, mites and other ectoparasites as well.
- Bird droppings could some time cause diseases like salmonallas, histoplasmosis and many others.
- Bird droppings could be a problem in collection of fruits and vegetables in nearby shops and storage places.
- The debris caused by birds could be dangerous and sometimes result in fire accidents as they could be inflammable.
- Birds and their droppings could spoil the vegetable garden and also other flowers and small plants. Droppings could make the vegetables unclean as washing them also might not remove the germs at times. A professional pest control team could help you in getting rid of the birds.